Friday, January 18, 2013

Sooo Into....In2It

Yes, I am sooo into In2It.  It started with these lippies.

I was looking for an orange lippie for the longest time.  Ten years or so ago, someone gave me an orange Avon lippie.  It was matte and really orange.  Not very popular then but I always got alot of compliments when I wore it.  The thing prolly got discontinued.  I never found any lippie close to that Avon shade I came to love.  Always, when I'm at Watson's I still check out if they have something orange I'd like.  And alas, one day the SA gave me Orange Pepper.

Twas love at first sight.  Even when I haven't swatched it yet.  The color was radiant and glaringly orange.  i thought it was sooo pretty.  And I was not mistaken.

The color payoff was truly impressive.  And since this belongs to their long-wear range, the color lingers for up to four hours.  Yes, it does survive eating and drinking with very minimal fading.  Which is what led me to asking me for their next popular shade:  Pink Alarm.

I'll let the pictures do the talking now.  Each is swatched just once.

Bright Pink vis-a-vis Bringht Orange

Chic stainless case embellished with lace/swirly pattern.

The color on the tube is exactly as is when swatched.
See? Ahh-mazing color pay-off aren't they?

What I like About:

  • Very pigmented.
  • Affordable (costs around PhP379(approx) each )
  • Moisturizing (label says its a "moisture intense lipstick")
  • No fragrance
  • UVB protection, SPF 15
  • Long lasting (up to 4-6hrs)
  • Buildable (and since its moisturizing, i can easily make it matte by blotting it off with a tissue)
  • Doesn't smudge or budge
What I don't like:
  • Limited colors (not more than ten) so I don't intend to try out the other colors anymore since I don't find them pretty for my liking anyways. =)
Proofs of my being soo into In2It to follow in my coming posts. I'll talk to you then. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment