Friday, January 11, 2013

HK Day 1: FOTD & OOTD

Quick breakfast at McDonald's where we only had some bland burger and eggs.  Oh yes, at least they had  warm coffee. =)

FOTD: Pure Beauty Jasmine Water BB Cream, set with Revlon Colorstay Powder Foundation, Christian Dior Travel Studio Palette (on eyes and cheeks), In2It Eyebrow Palette (brow), and Revlon Pink in the Afternoon (on lips).


OOTD:  Everything thrifted! (And I say that with pride! ;-)  woolen blouse (PhP100), skinny stretch jeans (PhP250), UGG Classic Tall in Chestnut (PhP120).

Note:  Mid-December in HK was cold. Temperature ranged from 10-20 degrees Celsius.  Twas cold and I found out HK folks loved to really dress up.  I shopped from thrift shops on purpose  because I knew it'd save me a lot of moolah.  Months of searching for the perfect winter coat though went to waste.  I ended up buying from the SM Surplus Shop.  And must say, twas a great choice! =)



Post Note:  I was soo lucky to have found the thrifted UGGs.  I would have never survived HK without it.  They were the comfiest pair of shoes I've ever worn  ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment