Thursday, March 5, 2015

Gold!

When my Tangle Teezer came, I realized that I have an undeclared inkling for gold. Look:


First, the Majolica Majorca SkinRemaker porecover.  I bought it then for the simple reason that iI found ts golden case really pretty. Aside of course from its intricate design, the gold makes the compact really classy.  Infact, i have been repeatedly asked what it is when I make touchups! In addition, the powder itself is <3 <3 <3!  Although I use this mainly for touchups, I find the Skinremaker Porecover to do a great job of mattifying my skin for up to 4hrs! Best of all, the sponge that comes with it is very efficient! :)



Then, there's Max Factor's Colour Elixir.  I was primarily drawn to its very classy golden bullet rather than the lipstick itself! Lol! On the otherhand, this is a very good buy! I find the lipstick matte and long wearing! It has a very subtle buttery smell and I guess its what makes it creamy enough to apply.  So yes, the case doesn't just impress me, the over-all product does!



And lastly is my new love: Tangle Teezeer Compact Styler.  It's the best thing I've ever splurged on recently!  I did alot (and I mean alot!) of reading first before I was convinced to get one. It's the kindest thing I've ever ran through my hair! It detangles my hair very easily! Bonus, the unique compact design makes it easy to bring along in my purse anytime!



So my golden products are not just eyecandies.  In fact, each of them is a "golden" find being efficient, effective, and yes, worth every penny. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment